Friday, July 3, 2009

Hot Chocolate's Not Feeling So Hot



We should have seen this coming. Living in a mobile box with two cats and passing through all kinds of various altitudes and terrains was bound to have some effect on Michelle's allergies. But a quick stop at MedExpress in Lakewood, CO, which by the way gets the award for friendliest staff and fastest service at a walk-in clinic, and we were ready to go explore Denver and the surrounding area before the Wilco show at Red Rocks tonight.

Post your well wishes to Michelle via the comments link below.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better, HC. So jealous you are going to Red Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your feeling better because im doing great at the beach...love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way that was from your favorite sister who is also writing this message...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you feel better Michelle!! Have so much fun at Red Rocks! I hope the weather is beautiful out there. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the well wishes! I'm much better now that I have my new inhalers.
    Btw we took a ton of picks from CO and will post those soon.
    I hope everyone has a Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was in Denver a few weeks ago and my allergies hit a level I didn't know was possible. One minute, I'm fine. The next, my eyes were burning, I was nearly blind, and my friends couldn't look at me because apparently I looked like a demon.

    In other news, welcome to Chicago! Let's hang out.

    ReplyDelete