Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Oh hai!



Above: Harvey updates HCW on how the trip has gone thusfar from HER perspective.

Hello HCW readers,

Guest blogger Harvey Ring (F,V,8) here!  So for the first time on this trip, mom and dad let me and the fat one (Ed. Note: "the fat one" refers to Maggie, Harvey's adopted feline sister) roam free while they somehow levitated our new apartment through what I'm pretty sure was the dark side of Hell.

For the most part, the fat one and I found the smallest place possible in the bedroom to wedge ourselves and brace for the regular earthquakes that have persisted since mom and dad had all of their posessions reposessed and we were apparently evicted from our last home.  I blame dad.  He hasn't held a regular job since September 2007 and usually just sits around on the couch reading the Financial Times (clearly not reading the Help Wanted section).

In any case I felt it was my obligation to take over his computer and post the truth to all of you.  More after I pee on their bed and take a nap.

End transmission,
Harvey Camille Ring, esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment